About This Event
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET
Join us for a webinar featuring Scott Segal, head of the Policy Resolution Group of Bracewell & Giuliani LLP. For over 20 years Scott has been a leading lawyer and advocate in Washington, D.C. for energy investors, sponsors, developers, and power producers on sensitive issues such as energy legislation and regulation, the Clean Air Act, and environmental issues. Scott will be joined by Jeff Holmstead, who heads Bracewell's Environmental Strategies Group and was the longest-serving head of the EPA's Office of Air and Radiation, and by the head of our Financial Restructuring Group, Evan Flaschen.
This webinar will focus on issues such as:
• The impact the next President and Congress will have on energy and clean air policy
• Regulatory prospects, challenges and opportunities for coal-fired projects
• Regulatory prospects, challenges and opportunities for fracking
• Investment opportunities in energy-related industries and technologies
• Is it safe yet to invest in green energy projects and technologies? Nuclear?
• Implications of the election for power and energy restructurings
Bracewell & Giuliani is recognized as one of the premier law firms serving the investment community and the energy industry. Our Policy Resolution Group helps clients around the world navigate our complex federal landscape. PRG creates and implements successful strategies to achieve our clients' government relations objectives, providing counsel and services in Legislative and Regulatory Affairs, Information Gathering and Political Analysis, Strategic Communications and Legal Representation. Our Environmental Strategies Group is unique in that it provides comprehensive guidance to companies facing environmental concerns across all aspects of the legal landscape: in legal, government affairs and strategic communications challenges. Our Financial Restructuring Group represents bondholders, lenders, sponsors, borrowers and projects in all aspects of power and energy restructurings and chapter 11 reorganizations.
Need an international dial-in, or have any questions? Please contact Ashley Vineyard at firstname.lastname@example.org.