About This Event
Thursday, September 20, 2012
8:00 am - 12:00 pm Program
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Lunch
Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
Pennzoil Place - South Tower
711 Louisiana Street, Suite 2300
Houston, Texas 77002
Please join Bracewell & Giuliani LLP for a Tax Symposium on September 20.
Featured Speakers to include Bracewell & Giuliani Partners' Lance Behnke, Greg Bopp, Joe Hull, Elizabeth McGinley, Michael Pate, Jim Reardon and Associate Alex Jones. Jon Ohrn, Managing Director, Americas M&A at Deutsche Bank in New York will participate as well.
Topics to Include:
- Current developments in royalty trusts and Canadian income trusts.
- Current trends related to master limited partnerships, including asset drop down strategies,
qualifying income developments and alternative investment vehicles.
- Various forms of private investment in oil and gas assets and the federal income tax
consequences to issuers and domestic, foreign and tax exempt investors.
- Cross-border planning opportunities involving different types of tax-free reorganizations.
- State and local tax issues relating to oil and gas investments.
- Outlook on tax reform affecting the energy industry.
Interested in attending? Please contact Ashley Vineyard at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.221.1457.