About This Event
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
8:00 am - 8:30 am Registration and Breakfast
8:30 am - 4:00 pm Program
Lunch will be provided
4:00 - 5:00 pm Cocktails Reception
Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
Pennzoil Place - South Tower
711 Louisiana Street, Suite 2300
Houston, Texas 77002
Please join oil and gas industry executives and attorneys as they discuss the most pressing regulatory issues facing energy companies today.
Discussions to be led by industry leaders and Bracewell & Giuliani attorneys.
• Regulators' Views - Surveillance and Manipulation
• How Macro-Economics are Driving our Energy Policy
• General Counsels’ Hour
• A View from Washington
• Competition Associated With Oil and Gas Infrastructure Projects and the Role of Macro-Economics in Regulatory Reviews of Projects
• Compliance Trends and Issues
• Oil and Gas Exports – The New Frontier
6.00 hours of MCLE participatory hours pending by the Texas, New York and Virginia State Bars.
Questions or interested in attending? Email email@example.com.